We have compared many field recorder products based on user ratings, brands and item quality to ensure helping you choose the right one. Below you can find outcome of the research for the best field recorder currenty available. We have listed products worth checking out:
1. Zoom H4n Pro All Black 4-Track Portable Recorder (2020 Model), Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/ ¼“...
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load)
- All Black Finish
2. Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
- 4-track Ptable Audio Recder with Slate Transpt Controls
- 1/8" Camera Audio In/Out
- 1/8" Headphone Output
- 1/8" Stereo Input
- 2 x Mic Preamps
3. F6 Multitrack Field Recorder
- 32-Bit float recording with dual a/D converters
- 6-Channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters for 24-bit recording
- Ios wireless control with F control app
4. Zoom F8n Multi-Track Field Recorder
- Channel/10-track Field audio recorder/mixer with Zoom Auto mix software
- 8 high-quality, super low-noise mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dB EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters with 10-20 dB of headroom
- State-of-the-art time Code (up to 0.2Ppm accuracy when powered on or off) - I/O on standard BNC Connectors; drop frame/non-drop formats with jam sync
- Free Zoom F8 control app for iOS via iTunes for wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata Entry
5. Tascam DR-40X Four-Track Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface, Black
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in A-B and X-Y positions
- XLR/TRS inputs compatible with +4dBu line level / +48V
- 4-channel mode that can be used for dual recording and nondestructive overdub recording, etc.
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
6. Zoom H3-VR Handy Recorder
- 4-channel Recorder with 4 Built-In Mics in an Ambisonics Arrangement
- 3 Recording Modes: Ambisonics, Stereo Binaural or Standard Stereo
- Onboard Ambisonics A-to-B Encoding and Decoding
- Auto Mic Position Detection Using a 6-axis Motion Sensor
- Onboard Ambisonics Playback with Audio Rotation
7. Tascam DR-44WL Handheld Portable Audio Recorder with WiFi
- Features high-quality stereo condenser microphones, updated with a new XY pattern and high-performance mic components
- Two locking XLR inputs feed our latest microphone preamp design, with some of the lowest noise levels and richest sound available
- Includes an innovative Wi-Fi feature for transport control, file transfer, and audio streaming to your smartphone or PC
- Designed to record loud sound sources, including rehearsals and concerts, without distortion
- Each mic capsule is cradled in its own shockmount to prevent vibrations from creating low frequency rumbling on the track
8. Zoom F2 Ultracompact Portable Field Recorder with Lavalier Microphone with Flash 32 GB Microsdhc...
- HIGH-QUALITY RECORDING SETTINGS: The F2 boasts two high-quality recording resolutions to choose from—32-bit / 44.1 kHz or 32-bit / 48 kHz, both in mono uncompressed BWF (Broadcast Wave File) format. No data compression means that no quality is lost in the creation of the audio files. Use the onboard 80 Hz low-cut filter to reduce rumble and bass buildup in your recordings.
- POWER FOR HOURS: To keep up with the pace of on-location production, the F2 can be powered via two AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries (alkaline included), a Zoom AD-17 power adapter (available separately), or a USB Type-C battery pack (available separately). With up to 15 hours of run time on AAA batteries, all-day shoots are no problem for the F2.
- BLUETOOTH CONTROL: The F2-BT comes with built-in Bluetooth. And with the free Zoom F2 Control app the F2-BT can wirelessly start/stop recordings, display battery levels, adjust output volume, control lo-cut and more.
- RECORD DIRECT TO MICROSD CARDS: Maximize portability by recording directly to a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (available separately) for up to 512GB of storage space.
- MIC INPUT WITH PLUG-IN POWER: The F2 can accommodate mic-level signals via its locking 3.5mm mini-jack input. Since it supplies 2.5V plug-in power, you're free to use common condenser mics such as lavaliers, headsets, and earsets.
9. TASCAM DR-60DmkII 4-Input / 4-Track Multitrack Field Recorder with EMB Cable and Gravity Magnet...
- Tascam DR-60DMKII + EMB Cable + Gravity Magnet Phone Holder Bundle
- Fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limits of the camera’s microphone in
- Record up to 4 channels at a time to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution
- Two mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power; the other two use a 1/8” stereo connector for wireless and lav mics
- The channel 3/4 input connector supports a high-level maximum input – up to +10dBV
10. The Field Recorders
11. Marantz Professional PMD-706 96kHz 6-Channel DSLR Recorder
- Compact handheld professional-grade DSLR recorder
- Records directly onto SD/SDHC flash media
- Yet it delivers audio recording quality of the very highest caliber
- It’s ideal for situations where no-compromise recordings are required
- Superior solid-state recording process.
12. Zoom H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder
- Streamlined body with matte finish and newly designed protective mic enclosure
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90-Degree x/Y format
- One-touch button controls
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation
- Playback Speed control, voice emphasize filter, and stereo overdubbing functions
13. Zoom H6 All Black (2020 Version) 6-Track Portable Recorder, Stereo Microphones, 4 XLR/TRS Inputs, SD...
- Portable 6-track portable recorder for recording podcasts, audio for video, music, and more
- Includes detachable X/Y capsule perfect for all types of live stereo recording, compatible with all Zoom Input Capsules
- Four mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors for connection of microphones and line level sources
- Records up to 24-bit/96kHz to SD cards up to 128GB, Runs on 4 AA batteries for up to 20 hours of operation
- Includes: H6 All Black Recorder, XYH-6 X/Y Capsule, 4 AA Batteries, Cubase LE and Wavelab LE Software, and Quick Guide
14. Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System with Deluxe Accessory...
- Photo Savings Deluxe H6 bundle contains Zoom H6 Recorder, 16GB memory card, studio headphones, 4 AA rechargeable Batteries with a compatible charger, auxiliary cable, and table tripod
- The Zoom H6 6-track recorder is the most advanced portable recorder ever, Sleek And a solid finish, The H6 Recorder was designed to have to tools you'll need to use the most while performing great for live recording as well as studio-quality music, filmmaking, production, traveling.
- Zoom's interchangeable capsules - The handy detachable XYH-6 X/Y capsule is the one included with the H6 Recorder yet you can simply swap to any of the other five compatible Zoom Input Capsules. (available separately)
- RECORD EVERYTHING — The H6 has 6-channel records up to 24-bit or 96 kHz onto SD cards till 128GB and gives you as much as 20 hours of operation on just 4 AA batteries. You can record all the channels simultaneously or layer one over the other. Also, every time you press record, the H6 includes two seconds of audio prior to your pressing the button.
- IN'S AND OUTS - Zoom H6AB Recorder has Dedicated inputs & outputs including 4 XLR/TRS combo jacks with pad switches and gain control plus two 1/8” outputs, a stereo line, headphone output, and USB port for your computer/iPad.
15. Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
- Two-channel Audio recorder supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Includes lavalier microphone with windscreen, mic clip, and belt clip
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- One-touch button controls
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
16. Zoom F3
- 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters for full dynamic range and clip-free audio capture with no need to set gain
- 2 locking-XLR inputs / 2-track field audio recorder
- Compact yet rugged metal casing, mounting bars and tripod mount
- High quality mic preamps with a super-low noise floor (−127 dBu EIN)
- Record up to 192 kHz sampling/32-bit float WAV format, mono or stereo files to SD cards up to 512GB
17. Zoom H5 4-Track Portable Recorder for Audio for Video, Music, and Podcasting, Stereo Microphones, 2...
- Uses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Includes detachable x/Y capsule (xyh-5) with extended signal capacity and shock mounted mics for reduced handling noise
- Four-track simultaneous recording; Built-in speaker: 400mw 8 Ω mono
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors each with selectable Phantom power and -20dB pad
- Runs on 2 AA batteries and records directly to SD/ SDHC cards up to 32GB
18. Tascam DR-05X Stereo Handheld Digital Recorder and USB Audio Interface, DR-05X (DR-05X)
- The dual internal condenser microphones can handle anything from subtle to loud, with sensitivity to capture every detail
- A revamped layout means operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting bad takes and adding Markers are quick and easy
- Uses only two AA batteries, but can record for an outstanding 17. 5 hours; It can also be powered by a USB mobile battery
- Connect to a PC using USB Audio Interface Mode for voiceover work, live streaming, podcasting and songwriting with studio-quality audio
19. Field-recorder Sounds & Rings
- The best sounds!
- Save as alarms!
- Save as notifications!
- Save as ringtones!
- Customize your device!
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Philip Abbott, Booth Colman, Joanna Frank (Actors)
- John Brahm (Director) - Leslie Stevens (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
field recorder Buying Guide
In the past, customers would always buy top-quality products with the highest profit margins. However, with the rise in the popularity of the Internet consumers are now able to examine products before buying them. This is one of the main reasons why more and more people are choosing to do online shopping , instead of brick and mortar shops. This guide highlights the most popular field recorder and details their price specifications and options. It also outlines the factors to take into consideration when buying the right product, including quality and design.
If you’re thinking of buying field recorder You’ve probably thought about how best to buy the best one. However, it’s not an easy undertaking. You have to be aware of the distinct advantages and features of various products and brands But it’s achievable. If you’re a new buyer These tips will help you select the most suitable one.
If you’re trying to buy field recorder it is possible to be thinking about the best field recorder brands. The purchase of field recorder can be a challenge with a variety of aspects to take into consideration. While price is essential, product quality is even more crucial. Selecting a product that comes with the best price and user reviews will help you save money and guarantee your satisfaction.
What To Consider When Buying field recorder
Things to be considered when choosing which is the best field recorder
– BRAND: Is the brand reputable Do they offer other products in the same line, how long they have.
– USER REVIEWS: How satisfied are the customers buying field recorder and does it exceed their requirements?
– PRICE: Is the price acceptable for what’s beeing offered?
– PRODUCT QUALITY: Does the product made of high-end materials?
Before you buy field recorder, it is vital to conduct some thorough research. The Internet is an invaluable resource for information about the products you are looking to buy. You can make use of this source to review reviews, compare prices and locate the best bargain on field recorder. Also, you can compare the features and reviews, and even buy private label products when you’re looking for something unique. Once you’ve completed this process it is possible to make a wise decision. You’ll also be able to cut your time by buying only the best products on the whinyl website.
When you’re shopping online it’s vital to examine prices. Prices may vary wildly however you can find the best bargain by comparing prices. Look up our research on field recorder and other ratings, to get more details. These lists are an excellent option to discover a bargain. The best items typically have the highest ratings. Be sure to read all the details and pros and cons of each one. Typically, a product’s popularity is determined from its price.
Although most people favor the best brands but newer brands can provide good quality at affordable prices. The more traditional brands generally have a larger budget, but they are also popular with consumers. You should ultimately choose an authentic supplier with a good reputation for field recorder. No matter the price, buy the best product you can afford. This will help you save time and cash in the end. The more reliable and trustworthy the company you choose to work with, the better the results you’ll see.
Consumers often turn to the Internet to find what are the best prices for field recorder. The Internet makes it possible to look up prices across various online stores. If the price of a product was fixed, shoppers were bound to buy the one with the highest margins. The internet, however, doesn’t offer this disadvantage. By using the Internet to look up prices, we are able to aid your readers get the best deal to save both time and cash.
We hope our research one is the best field recorder helped you choose the best one. If you’re looking for more products, we have a variety of posts on different kinds of products that could catch your attention. Please check them out, and if you have any questions , please contact us.