Rio Grande Games Beyond The Sun Strategy Board Game for 2-4 Players, Ages 14+
- As Earth begins to die, it is time for humanity to look Beyond the Sun.
- Players take turns to take an action available on the technology board, then produce resources
- Actions allow players to improve their economy, move spaceships, colonize systems, and research new technologies
- For 2-4 Players. 90-120 minute playing time. Ages 14+
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 - 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games
- TILE PLACEMENT GAME: Azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
- COMPETITIVE AND CHALLENGING: Every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much!
- EASY TO LEARN: Strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
Catan Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice. Looking for new adventures? Try CATAN expansions (Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play).
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Pandemic Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games
- STRATEGY GAME: Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: Only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
- WORK TOGETHER AND SAVE HUMANITY: Four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
- LOOKING FOR NEW GAMEPLAY AND ADVENTURES? The Pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Note: Expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play.
Risky Deals – The Stock Market Game - Bet Wisely, Roll The Dice and Get Rich – Fun Board Game for Adults and Family Night - Adrenaline and Fun
- Don’t be afraid. This game was not designed for the stock market professionals. This is a board game to enjoy with family and friends. It is really easy to learn how to play and it is relaxing and fun. Check-out the how to play the game movie.
- You know what makes Risky Deals a great board game for family night? It will be noisy and fun. Family and friends will love it. You will enjoy the thrill of stock trading without losing your house.
- Do you know that game when the same guys win all the time? Well, this is not that game. Everybody can win at Risky Deals. One good dice roll and you can become the richest guy at the table. For a while...
- Both gamblers and risk adverse players will enjoy this board game for adults and family.
The Initiative Board Game | Strategy Game | Narrative Puzzle Game | Escape Room Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 – 60 Minutes | Made by Unexpected Games
- THRILLING PUZZLE GAME: In 1994, four teenagers find a mysterious game at a yard sale. As they play it, they discover it is strangely connected to their lives. What will they risk to unravel the secrets of The Initiative?
- UNLOCK THE MYSTERY: Before each game, read a page of the comic to set the stage. After each game, discover secrets and crack codes to uncover the purpose of The Initiative.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Use teamwork, strategy, and puzzle solving to complete increasingly challenging missions.
- EASY TO LEARN: The basics of the game are simple to follow, but the puzzles increase in complexity as the game progresses, making this game a great choice for a fun game night with friends and family.
Modern Art Board Game Korean Edition
- The classic auction game for ages 14 and up
- By Dr. Reiner Knizia
- 2001 Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year) Recommended
- Auction and Bidding, Commodity Speculation, Hand Management
SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax ( Packaging may Vary ) White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31"
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
CMON The Others: 7 Sins Board Game
- For 2-5 players
- 90 minute playing time
- Modular storytelling! several different aspects of each adventure are customizable
- Intense one-against-many strategy game. Players must work together or be defeated by sin
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder
- STRATEGY GAME: Build your tracks across the United States in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic North American cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions (Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play)
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite