California Olive Ranch Global Blend Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Cooking & Baking Cold Pressed EVOO - Non GMO, Whole30, Keto, Vegan Friendly, Kosher Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1L
- GLOBAL BLEND EVOO: California Olive Ranch Global Blend Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil is artfully balanced and blended by our California farmers and carefully selected grower partners from the world’s best olive growers from Argentina, Chile, and Portugal. Over 150+ culinary awards this olive oil.
- ENHANCE YOUR SIGNATURE DISH: This Gourmet EVOO features well-rounded tasty notes of fresh herbs, fruit and green grass. We recommend it for your everyday cooking application – sautéing, roasting, and baking. Extra virgin olive oil has a wide range of flavor profiles which makes it an ideal cooking oil whether for a sweet or savory dish. Our delicious olive oil is the only oil you need in your kitchen.
- COLD PRESSED OLIVE OIL: California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from cold-pressing olives to extract their natural oils. Other “light” or “pure” olive oil is made using excessive heat or chemicals which alter the taste and quality of the olive oil. We never use high heat or solvents in our EVOO, ensuring you get gourmet-quality EVOO.
- HOW TO STORE YOUR OLIVE OIL: California Olive Ranch places your EVOO in dark green bottles to help protect the integrity and life of your oil. We recommend storing it in a dark, cool place to keep it fresh. Unlike wine that can improve with age, olive oil is meant to be consumed fresh.
Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101.4 Ounce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Made from the first cold pressing of the finest olives, this oil features a well balanced, rich taste that's fresh and fragrant with subtle notes of olive
- Naturally Healthy: Cold pressed to retain its powerful nutrients, our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is packed with heart healthy unsaturated fats and antioxidants, and free from cholesterol, trans fat, gluten, GMOs, sugar and sodium
- Endless Uses: Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great for salad dressings, sauces and gravies, for drizzling over pasta, fruits or sandwiches, or marinating, roasting or sautéing meats, fish and vegetables
- Try Them All: We carry a wide range of well balanced olive oils for any taste, from Extra Virgin and Extra Light to Robusto, Delicato, Organic, and oils made from olives grown in Italy and California
Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Full-Bodied Flavor, Perfect for Salad Dressings & Marinades, 68 FL. OZ.
- Robust flavor
- Imported, first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Perfect for pasta, marinades and salad dressings. Can also be used for dipping
Partanna Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101-Ounce Tin
- Net quantity of 101 ounces
- Cold-pressed oil
- When the tins are first opened, the oil is cloudy with a green hue, herbaceous aroma and 'pizzicante' flavor
- Will mellow slightly and become clearer as the sediment drops to the bottom of the tin
AmazonFresh Mediterranean Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 68 Fl Oz (2L)
- Cold extracted
- Buttery, mild flavor
- Product of Greece, Italy and Spain
- Sourced from growers in the Mediterranean region; bottled in Italy
365 by WFM, Oil Olive Spray Organic, 5 Fl Oz
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Fat Free, Sodium Free.
- Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, Vegan.
La Tourangelle, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold-Pressed High Antioxidant Picual Olives From Spain, 25.4 fl oz
- Cold-Pressed: Our 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a well-balanced, intense and fruity extra virgin olive oil with hints of freshly cut grass, almond, fresh olive leaves and a bright peppery finish
- Quality You can Taste: The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal
- Delicious and Versatile: Our oils, dressings and vinaigrettes make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies. Great for salads, meats, pastas and more
- Natural and Sustainable: La Tourangelle's natural artisan oils and vinaigrettes provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to make carefully crafted, sustainable products. Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO and Kosher
Aozita 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottle - 500ml Green Oil & Vinegar Cruet with Pourers and Funnel - Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen
- ELEGANT OLIVE OIL DISPENSER BUNDLE - Our glass olive oil bottle with spout stoppers make it easy to dispense oil with appropriate amount - Get less oil consumption and healthier eating.
- NON-DRIP DESIGN - 18/8 Stainless steel pour spouts with sealed cap and flap cap fit the bottle well and perfectly keep dust out. Everyone can pour and dispense oil with a nice stream without leakage. Ideal for dispensing cooking oils, dressings and vinegars.
- KEEP YOUR OLIVE OIL FRESH - The green glass efficiently protects olive oil from sunlight and largely prolongs the preservation time. Black screw cap & white inner cork makes long-term / air-tight storage possible.
- SOLVE REFILLING PROBLEM - 18/8 stainless aided funnel helps fill and refill the liquid easily without leakages. Keeps all things clean and help you get rid of slimy hands.
California Olive Ranch Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 16.9 oz each (Pack of 2)
- 16.9 oz. "Floral, buttery and fruity aroma. Smooth flavor with hints of green apple. Versatile - great for baking, sauteing, and everyday uses. Our fans asked, we listened! Our Everyday is now available in a new larger chef size, in a lightweight, recyclable plastic bottle.". Cubic: 0.031. CERTIFIED NON GMO
Pompeian USDA Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Full-Bodied Flavor, Perfect for Vinaigrettes & Marinades, 48 FL. OZ.
- Imported, first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Perfect base for dressings, vinaigrettes and marinades
- USDA Certified Organic